We emphasise the nurturing of social competence. Inculcating positive values and building strength of character will be the heart of our mission in all B & R children.
The following core values will be the foundation upon which our children will practice when interacting with their peers and the social environment. They will build great friendships and respect, be responsible citizens, care for themselves and be effective life long learners.
- Be Kind: Practice patience, respect, care and love
- Be Confident: Practice endurance, self-discipline, impulse control and believe in themselves
- Be creative: Practice determination and diligence and dare to try.
- Be respectful: Practice recognition of gratitude, appreciation and be humble and respectful.
- Be honest: Practice truthfulness in thought and action.
- Be creative: Practice adaptability, explorative and adventurous.